Virtual Gifts with MyIntent!
The special thing about Christmas is that no matter what, it's a time to connect with loved ones. With a bit of technology and creativity this year, your holiday celebration can be special even if it looks a little different. Here a couple whimsical and thoughtful ways to gift your loved ones Their WORDs for Christmas!
Idea 1: Selecting a Special WORD for your loved ones
This is the perfect opportunity to show what you love about each person. It's the time to share with them the spark that makes them shine! As you think of a WORD for each of your guests, reflect on these questions:
What WORD best describes him or her?
What inspirational message do you want to remind them of?
What are their hopes and dreams?
What cause do they fight for?
1.You can attach the bracelet to a Christmas Card sharing why you chose this WORD for them!*
*Remember to add an extra stamp when you mail out the card.
Idea 2: Holiday Mystery Gift
Sometimes there are just too many WORDs that would fit each person! Stamp different WORDs on bracelets for the number of guests coming to your home. For inspiration, here's our list of most popular WORDs!
As you stamp bracelets for your loved ones, you can decorate the ornaments on your tree with the finished bracelets!
1. When you virtually connect with your loved ones, have them pick the ornament that catches their eye. Share the WORD they chose.
2. Have your family and friends reflect on the WORD they chose for a quiet minute.
3. Ask them to share why this WORD is perfect for them!
- Share with your guests the mission of MyIntent, your journey, and the SURPRISE - that you stamped WORDs for everyone! Feel free to show this Today Show feature about MyIntent to give your guest background and context so they get even more excited for this special gift.
- If you are celebrating with your household, place your question cards as decorations around your tree or centerpiece of your dinner table so that your family can see and start a conversation!