How to use your Maker Kit at your Thanksgiving gathering!
Mention in your invitations that you will be making personalized MyIntent bracelets as a group activity. This will get your guests excited and to start thinking of their WORD! Feel free to include this Today Show feature about MyIntent so they have some background on the activity.
As guests arrive, have them choose a blank bracelet or necklace to put on. Invite them to ask other guests what their WORD would be. Having something tangible on them makes them feel welcome and serves as an anchor for deeper connections.
- Stamp a few bracelets for guests who already know their WORD.
- Use the Question Cards as an ice breaker by having each guest choose a card at random and then ask that question to someone else at the gathering.
- Here are tips from our founder, Chris Pan, on how to help someone find Their WORD.
Tip: Consider designating a maker for your dinner party or having your guests stamp their own, allowing you to focus on engaging your guests in meaningful conversations. Download and print our stamping placemat to guide your guests.
Go around the table and invite guests to share their WORD and why. Of course guests can pass if they need more time to find their WORD.
Tip: Lead your guests through a brief exercise at the beginning of dinner where you invite them to close their eyes, take a couple of deep breaths, and take them through our 3 prompt questions:
- What virtue do you want more of?
- What is a challenge you want to overcome?
- What are you passionate about and want to spend more time on?
Stamp WORDs for remaining guests for a most meaningful Thanksgiving / Friendsgivings!
- Here are our tips for stamping at your next gathering!
Download and print our Meaningful Question board
Download our What’s Your WORD? logo to include in your holiday celebration invite!
Download our stamping placemat
To making this holiday season more memorable than ever!