How to Stamp 2 WORDs on your MyIntent bracelet
Your WORD may actually be 2 WORDs! Here is a quick and easy guide on how to stamp 2 WORDs on your bracelet.
1. Plan your WORDs by drawing a sketch of your token with your WORDs.
2. Draw a line through the center of the 2 WORDs. This will help you see how they align with each other.
3. Draw any additional lines you need to help you see how the top WORD sits over the bottom WORD.
This practice will help you visualize your finished token! This is just a rough guideline for yourself so it doesn't need to be perfect!
4. Starting with your bottom WORD, always stamp at the center of the stamping base where it says STAMP.
5. Rotate the token to the left so that the center of the letter lines up with the RED line. This will help your horizontal spacing.
6. As you stamp more letters, continue to rotate the token until you are done with your bottom WORD.
7. Take your stamping base and rotate it 180 degrees, so the STAMP arrow is now pointing down.
8. Find the center of the token so you know where the center of the top WORD will be. Rotate your token towards the left the amount of spaces you need in order to reach the start of the top WORD.
9. Stamp your first letter of the top WORD.
10. Rotate your token to the left so the center of the letter lines up with the BLUE dotted line.
11. Continue stamping each letter until you are complete!