Custom Classic Bracelet Awareness Edition
Blue is the color of April's Autism Awareness Month and this bracelet is part of a special collection in honor of helping spread awareness and support to those affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder.
This Classic Bracelet in Blue features a Nickel Token (silver colored) and is made of waxed nylon with a slight shine. It is hand woven and engraved by our artisans in Los Angeles. All custom bracelets come attached to an artisan card (signed by the artisan who hand-stamped your bracelet) and arrive tucked inside a linen MyIntent travel pouch.
The story you enter above will be printed on your invoice as a reminder of why you chose your WORD and is a great way to send a personalized message if the bracelet is a gift.
- "My word is AUTISM. My son who is 8 is on the Autism Spectrum. Every day I advocate for him in some way. I will wear this always as a reminder of the struggles as well as the "wins" we experience in our lives with Autism."
- "My word is ACCEPTANCE. I have two sons on the autism spectrum and April is autism awareness month. I believe that it should be autism acceptance month!"
- "TENACITY. I am purchasing this for my son, who has autism. He continues to strive to better himself and show others that our differences can be positives."
- "My word is TEACH HOPE. I am a teacher for kids with autism. I want to be reminded that everyday, I have to be their bridge for HOPE. Each one of them deserves to have a brighter tomorrow."
- "TIMES INFINITY. My son has Autism. He did not speak for the first three years of his life. He is six now, and we never miss an opportunity to tell each other that we love each other TIMES INFINITY. He is my reason for being."
15-50% off for large orders! Use the codes below:
Order over $50 get 15% off, code = FRIENDS
Order over $100 get 20% off, code = FAMILY
Order over $200 get 25% off, code = TEAM
Order over $500 get 30% off, code = TRIBE
Order over $750 get 35% off, code = COMMUNITY
Order over $1,000 get 40% off, code = WORLD
Order over $2,000 get 45% off, code = GALAXY
Order over $3,000 get 50% off, code = UNIVERSE
We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (4-11 Business Days)
- USPS Priority (3-6 Business Days)
- UPS (2-3 Business Days)
- UPS (1-2 Business Days)
We offer the following shipping options:
- DHL Global Priority (7-25 Business Days)
- DHL Global Express (3-7 Business Days)
You will find these options after you enter your shipping address upon checkout.
The costs will be calculated based on your address and the size of your order.
All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
WORD & SYMBOLS
You can enter any WORD or combination of WORDs up to 14 characters per token. Letters, Numbers, & Symbols available:
Letters A-Z Numbers 0-9# @ = + ) ( / > - " . ? ! , ; :
We also offer the following symbols: ♡, ☆, and the Awareness Ribbon symbol.
The Awareness Ribbon is a symbol in support or awareness of many different causes. For the Heart, Star, or Awareness Ribbon, please add a note in the "Special Instructions for Seller" field on the Cart page to let us know where to stamp the symbol on the token.
WHAT ARE THE TOKENS MADE OF?
- Brass token: Brass only
- Nickel token: Brass plated with Nickel
- Black token: Brass plated with Black Nickel
- Silver Plated token: Brass plated with Silver
- Gold Plated token: Brass plated with Gold
Find out more on our FAQ page.
Need a little help finding your WORD? Here are a few popular WORDs:
ADVENTURE, BALANCE, BE KIND, BE PRESENT, BE STILL, BEAUTIFUL, BELIEVE, BLESSED, BRAVE, BREATHE, COMPASSION, CONFIDENCE, COURAGE, CREATE, DETERMINED, ENOUGH, FAITH, FAMILY, FEARLESS, FOCUS, GOD HAS A PLAN, GRACE, GRATEFUL, GRIT, HAKUNA MATATA, HAPPINESS, HOPE, IMPACT, INSPIRE, INTEGRITY, JOY, KINDNESS, LET GO, LOVE, PASSION, PATIENCE, PEACE, PERSEVERE, PURPOSE, RESILIENT, SERENITY, STRENGTH, SURRENDER, SURVIVOR, TODAY, TRUST, UNBREAKABLE, UNCONDITIONAL, WARRIOR, WORTHY, YOU GOT THIS
I love my autism awareness bracelet. My grandson is autistic and I had the word brave put on it . I look at it and it reminds me how brace we must be together . His other grandmother loved it when I showed it to her .